Join the Lethbridge Parade of Homes 2017
Another month of show home exploration is upon us and it’s always an exciting time for Lethbridge. The Lethbridge Parade of Homes is a month’s worth of good natured socializing and breathtaking show homes which are built to suit you and your loved ones. Be sure to join in on the Lethbridge Parade of Homes this year, as there are some gorgeous new houses on the market.
Van Arbor’s Parade of Homes
Bursting back onto the scene from last year, in his true to self way, is the Oliver Show Home. He always manages to make an impression and if you haven’t met him yet, you’re missing out. Definitely one for the limelight, Oliver will always be bold, and energetic– the perfect crowd pleaser, and a must meet at the Lethbridge Parade of Homes 2017.
- Sunken entry and mudroom with 11′ ceilings
- Natural gas fireplace in Great Room
- 5-piece Ensuite with quartz countertops, dual vanities and water closet
- Laundry on 2nd floor with access to master closet and Ensuite
- Kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances including all fridge and all freezer, gas range and hood fan
- Large covered front veranda & partially covered rear deck with stairs to yard
Next up on the stage is Oliver’s quieter, but just as impressive cousin, the Windsor Show Home. This home is all about class, sophistication, but with a charm all its own. It’s one of Van Arbor Home’s newest editions, and we want the whole city to meet him.
- Tudor exterior with rock enclosed front verandah
- Front entry with tile floor in a herringbone design leading up to the Kitchen/Great Room
- Kitchen with open shelving and herringbone-patterned backsplash behind the gas stove
- 19′ ceilings in the Great Room w/Bonus Room overlooking the seating area
- Two floors of windows/drapes flanking the floor to ceiling rock fireplace wall in the Great Room
- Ensuite with dual vanities, fully-tiled custom shower, and red free-standing tub
Lethbridge Parade of Homes 2017
Even if you aren’t in the market for a new home, the Lethbridge Parade of Homes is always a fun and inexpensive date– and it’s also a great excuse to get out of your own house. With the hot summer Lethbridge has been having, it’s a great month to get outside and visit some of the most beautiful homes in the city. Here’s a list of the maps for the Lethbridge Parade of Homes, and it runs from September 9 – 24. Be sure to check it out!