Hunting for your perfect house is difficult. You can wait for months in the hopes of finding the right fit you want, combing through listings and visiting open houses every moment you aren’t working or sleeping, and yet nothing feels right. Settling may be the easiest option, but easy isn’t usually best. Van Arbor wants to end the house hunt for you (even though hunting season is technically still on, ha ha). We have plenty of Lethbridge lots, and we can help you find the perfect fit– in both lot and floor plan.
Buying a Lethbridge lot is more than just purchasing a piece of property, it’s investing in possibility. When you start with a bare lot, you create exactly what you want, not settling for a cookie-cutter home you’re just ok with. Van Arbor doesn’t want you to settle for anything less than ideal. Our desire is to create a unique-to-you home you can enjoy for many years to come.
A Variety of Lots for Sale
For all you dreamers and visionaries out there, we’ve got a variety of Lethbridge lots, from west to south, at a variety of price points that are sure to fit you.
- We have two lots in Canyon Crest, at the southern tip of the west side. A beautiful neighbourhood, dominated by craftsmen houses and Lethbridge’s treasured coulees.
- There are three lots in the Crossings, a westside neighbourhood, that are available for new development.
- We have two suited lots in east Garry Station, also on the westside, that are currently available.
- In the southern neighbourhood of Six Mile, south of Southgate, we have one property
- And of course, we have a bountiful number of lots in Prairie Arbor.
The Van Arbor Standard
At Van Arbor, we don’t settle for good enough, we strive for perfect. From our in-house designer to the talented team of craftsmen we work with, we put effort into making sure no corners are cut in the creation of your dream home. When your passion meets our passion, the very best work happens.
Welcome to your Lethbridge Dream Home
The hunt is over if you want it. But you don’t have to take our word for it: listen to some satisfied customers from the past, check out our show homes (online or in person), and take a drive through the neighbourhoods we mentioned above to see if any of these lots are the right fit for you.