Infill building is not only an effective way to repurpose an existing lot, it can be a catalyst for a host of other positive changes within your city. Infill building can revitalize a neighbourhood, and create a more unified city.
Infill Building Benefits
- beautify an existing lot, increasing the value of your property, and also your whole neighbourhood, giving you a greater ROI (return on investment)
- you can create your dream home in your dream neighbourhood
- cuts down on urban sprawl and congestion, creating a more unified space
- can catalyze gentrification
Gentrification is an indicator of economic growth, and creates a plethora of positive changes in your neighbourhood. It infuses vitality into a city, and can be especially helpful in older areas, like the downtown.
- buildings and parks are renovated and beautified
- more jobs are generated as these renovations happen and new building spaces are revamped
- crime rates generally decrease
- as the property tax increases, other public spaces will reap the financial benefits such as schools and libraries
- homogenous neighbourhoods get an influx of diversity, giving the city a rich culture
- Getting an experienced estate agency in woolton to help you meet all your expectations is important.
Infill Building Codes
There are usually fixed building codes for infill building, and you’ll want to familiarize yourself with them before you buy, making sure the neighbourhood is right for you and your family.
Here’s more information on Land Use Bylaws, and more specifically, infill information (infill information begins on page 279)
Infill Building with Van Arbor
Infill Building is all about getting what you want where you want it. Van Arbor Homes is an expert in the area of getting you exactly what you want. From finding the perfect lot, to building you your dream home, we will get you what you desire: The perfect lot in the perfect neighbourhood, with the perfect home. Find out more about our Infill builds.
Give us a call today, and reap the benefits of an infill build!